Winning the WAN AWARDS has proven to be a significant asset, establishing your firm's credentials as a design leader within the sector and often leads to direct opportunities with new clients. In fact, many of our judges have gone on to collaborate with previous award recipients.
ENTER to increase your global profile and showcase your project via World Architecture News
1. All entries, including website domain and contact details, will be featured on the recently redesigned World Architecture News website and uploaded to the 2019 Awards’ entries page.
World Architecture News, an international portfolio of world class architecture, is seen by a global audience of more than 800,000 website visitors, 76,000 newsletter subscribers and getting more than five million page views per year.
2. Entering the 2019 WAN Awards will offer significant benefits for you and your firm
You will be seen as a design leader; the best of the best, and will benefit from the exposure these awards will give you when exploring opportunities with new clients.
3. You will benefit from WAN's global press coverage throughout the year. All entries will be displayed on the 2019 WAN Award’s Gallery for you to use as promotional material
Your projects will be viewed by thought leaders via press releases and promotion during the awards’ entry process.
4. Use your entry to ramp up your social media presence
All entries will be published on the World Architecture News weekly bulletin and promoted via social media to more than 1 million followers.
5. Opportunities for all: enter wide ranging, inclusive categories for all sectors
There is an opportunity for everybody and all sizes of company. Categories in the 2019 WAN Awards cover key activities in architecture, from innovative building to future visionary projects.
Make the 2019 WAN Awards SHORTLIST and gain all the benefits mentioned above: PLUS
7. Be part of a World Architecture News feature detailing why projects have been shortlisted
This feature will be promoted to WAN’s international audience, and posted across WAN’s social media channels going out to more than 1 million followers. The feature will also be published on the weekly World Architecture News bulletins.
8. All shortlisted entries will be displayed on boards with detailed text and images at the 2019 WAN Awards ceremony
This visual element will support your discussions around your work and projects with peers and potential clients and help you take advantage of the excellent networking opportunities.
9. Shortlisted projects will be displayed on presentation screens at the annual awards ceremony at a unique central London venue.The audience will include senior architects, heads of practice, developers and interior designers
This is your unique opportunity to showcase your work in front of industry leaders and peers and to forge new opportunities and relationships for the future.
10. Meet the 2019 Awards judges at the London ceremony. Judging will take place in a Central London venue as part of the Awards experience
And if you WIN you will:
11. v2com will distribute the WAN Awards' winners in a Press Kit, which will be sent to their database of around 55,000 contacts.
With a network of 55,000 journalist and 5,500 publications - newspapers, magazines, websites, in 82 countries, V2com will maximise the exposure of your best projects submitted into the WAN Awards 2019.
12. Be able to discuss your work with the judges and other entrants at the live judging in an informal process throughout this aspect of the event
13. Take part in an article written on each winning project for World Architecture News, describing why it’s the best in the category and including judges’ comments
This will be promoted across all the WAN channels and included in the relevant email bulletin. All winning entries will be shared on WAN’s social media channels.
14. Be awarded a 2019 WAN Digital Winner’s stamp of approval, and receive the 2019 Awards logo which can be utilised in your promotional material and PR and marketing campaigns. You will also receive a Winner’s Trophy and/or Winner’s Certificate to display in your trophy cabinet and reception area
14. Benefit from ongoing networking opportunities
WAN Awards winners are often invited to join our jury panels in subsequent years. Many of our judges have gone on to collaborate with previous award recipients.