There are no restrictions on the number of entries that can be submitted. This applies to entries within the same category or different categories.
Please include the following information with every entry:
- Project name
- Name of practice
- Name of lead architect(s)
- City (State if applicable)
- Completion date
- Value of scheme
- Gross internal sq m OR Gross external sq m
In 250 words or less, please summarise your project/scheme. This information will appear alongside your entry on the WAN Awards website and influence editorial coverage. Keep it simple, clear and concise.
Please make sure to include the use of the building if not immediately obvious.
- 1 lead image. This image will be used to represent your entry throughout the entry process as well as at the Winner Presentation and in any editorial coverage.
- 10 page PDF submission
- 6 high resolution photographs of the project (300dpi)
- 3 images of site plans, floor plans, key sections
- 1 electronic entry board
- OPTIONAL: New for 2019, video case studies are acceptable as support for your entry
Please not a maximum of 15 photographs/images may be submitted.