The WAN Education award, now in its 10th year, aims to celebrate the best in architectural design for all levels of educational and research use, from nurseries and kindergartens right through to universities and research facilities.
As the largest award of its kind, attracting entries from all over the world, the award offers an unparalleled opportunity to gain recognition and exposure for your work, promoting the best in pioneering education design.
Recognition from our judges will significantly enhance the image and profile of your practice, which could help consolidate your position as a leader in original design.
We will be looking at a variety of different building types for this award, to name a few:
- Pre-School (Nurseries / Kindergartens)
- Primary Education (Primary Schools / KS 1-2 / Grades 1-5)
- Secondary Education (Middle & High Schools / KS3-5)
- Higher Education & Research (Universities / Colleges / Research Facilities)
- Training academies (nursing colleges, dentistry schools, sports training facilities)
- Other (speech & reading centres, adult learning centres - for example)